Master of Business Administration courses is one of the most prestigious courses all over the world. Other countries look upon India for its leadership skills and management practices, paving the way for more students to take an MBA and graduate in the field of business administration. Having a number of B-schools in town, the MBA course in Bangalore offered at Presidency college is considered a good and successful one for students. The course is for 2 years split into 4 semesters with specialisation in Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management. The syllabus covers a wide range of subjects that are aimed at providing the knowledge, skill and attitude required for a successful managerial career.
1) The concept of an MBA course, on the whole, is designed for leadership skills and administrative purposes.
2) As we step forward in technology and development, the need to run the business will seek MBA guidance.
3) Expert strategic analysis for any organisation is important for a profitable business.
4) As we grow digitally, business and administration opportunities will be created more so, adapting to business methods via technology will be challenging and interesting.
5) Leadership proficiency is one of the important skills many start-up firms lack, resulting in major layoffs, which an MBA graduate can avoid.
6) Learning the MBA course in Bangalore is recommended as the students get exposure to unique streams like technology, fitness and the food industry as new startups emerge daily in the city.
1) Seminars on published research papers by MBA course students to make them excel in the field of research and development.
2) Conducting unannounced quizzes for students will make them active participants during lectures.
3) International/National fest being organized for the welfare of students as it will engage them in the course enthusiastically.
4) Sports and Cultural events are a compulsory part of the curriculum as we get to know the student’s talents apart from academics.
1) Minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) of aggregate marks in graduation from a renowned University/College.
2) Clear the K-MAT exam to apply for Bangalore University.
1) Download the application form from the website for the MBA course in Bangalore.
2) Fill out the application and submit it to the admin officer.
3) Appear for a written aptitude test when being conducted by the management.
4) Selected candidates get to attend an interview .
5) When selected, you can the pay the fee structure and become part of the best college in Bangalore.
6) Candidates can apply through the online portal.
7) Once the form is submitted, you will be arranged for a telephonic interview.
8) Following this, original certificates are to be submitted on the day of admission.
In today’s world of opportunities, a degree in Master of Business Administration courses will help you land in one of the best MNCs with the right blend of salary package and work culture. So investing your future in a career that demands more attention will sure give you a fulfilling career and a dream life. So get yourself enrolled in the best MBA course in Bangalore.
Whatsapp for assistant support - +91 -95139 62949 Download the MBA Programme brochure, Here Know about our Placement cell: Website
Considering the location, dynamic nature of the city and the vast offers available for students, the best decision one should make in their post graduation is to opt for an MBA course in Bangalore.
Some top recruiters are Amazon, Axis Bank, Wipro, and Federal Bank.We have a mutual understanding with our recruiters. They come with good packages yearly as they believe in our student’s capabilities and talent.
The course offers three areas of specialisation: Finance, Marketing and Human Resource management.
A master's degree in business administration allows one to choose which will suit them best from the area of specialisation. Also, an MBA degree is globally acknowledged and a career in demand, irrespective of any crisis.
Presidency College in Bangalore is considered the Best B school in the town, with high-class facilities and faculty members.