|Category of Loan Membership
||No. of Books
||Period of Loan
|Students Under Graduate
|Students Post Graduate
|Non Teaching Staff
- General books are issued to all eligible members as per their entitlements.
- Loss of library books should be reported to librarian immediately. Overdue fine will be collected till the book is replaced or returned at Rs.5.00/- per day.
- A book can have maximum two renewals.
- Borrowing facility will be withdrawn or restricted in case of misbehavior in library and misuse of library books.
- The reader has to check the condition of books while borrowing, in case the books are found damaged, mutilated or spoilt while returning, the reader has to replace the same as a new book.
- Books are renewed if there are no reservations against the book
- General books – Monday-Friday: 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM and on Saturdays 8.30 A.M. to 1.30 PM
- Reference books, bound volumes of journals, loose issues are issued from 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
Inter Library Loan
- The Library offers inter-library loan service to its users for the books not available in the library by borrowing them from IIM(B) Library, in turn, also lends its resources to the libraries of other government and academic institutions.
- The Library maintains a separate reference collection consisting of encyclopedias, dictionaries, directories, handbooks, atlases, etc. Reference books are marked “R”.
- The Reference Section facility is extended to the students, staff and faculty of the Institute from 8.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on all working days. Readers may approach the Reference Desk for information or any assistance in the use of the Library Collections and Services.
User Awareness Programme
- The library takes an active part in the orientation programme organized by the institute for the benefit of new students in the beginning of the academic year.
- Any user desiring to know more about library resources and service or to learn how to use a particular resource like, e-journals, databases etc. should contact Incharge, Reference service.
- Apart from orientation programme, lectures and competitions are conducted regularly once in a semester to increase the awareness and usage of library resources.
Facility for toppers and SC/ST students
- 2 books apart from the issue of 4 regular books will be issued for the first three toppers of all courses and SC/ST students of all courses.
Soft Copy of Question Papers
- Subject wise University Examination Question Papers of previous years of all courses are available in the college website which can be downloaded freely.
The Library offers photocopying service to all its members, walk-in users and others.
The library provides photocopying service to all other users at the following rates:
- S/S: Re.1.00/- for less than 50 sheets.
- B/B: Rs.1.50/- for less than 50 sheets.
- S/S: Re.0.75/- for more than 50 sheets
- B/B: Re. 1.00 – for more than 50 sheets
- Timings: Students: 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM and 1.30 PM – 4.00 PM from Monday – Friday and 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM on Saturdays.
- Faculty: For official Xerox 11.00 AM – 12 Noon and 4.00 PM – 5.00 PM from Monday- Friday and 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM on Saturdays. Faculty should get the indent approved from the administrator for sheets from 10-50 and for more than 50 sheets, approval has to be taken from the Director and Principal.